ASSURITY FINANCIAL GROUP CONSISTS OF...
Our Financial Team consists of a CPA, Enrolled Agent, Estate Planning Attorney, Health Care Specialist, Realtor, Loan Officer, Financial Planner, Registered Investment Advisor to be able to give you a comprehensive plan.
Our Focus is putting together a comprehensive plan utilizing every available tool to help you reach your goals without having to go elsewhere for related financial services.
Below are some of the few questions that we can help you with...
- How much do I need to save to retire at a lifestyle that I am accustomed to?
- What risk or amount of risk should I be taking to accomplish my goals?
- How much can I comfortable take in retirement without running out of money?
- How can I effectively plan to leave a legacy to my heirs while planning my own retirement?
- What options do I have to grow my money and insure against different types of risk?
- What investment strategies are available to reduce taxes while approaching retirement?
- What are the best tax strategies while saving for retirement or in retirement?
- What pro-active strategies can I implement to reduce volatility when the markets correct?
- How can I protect my assets from catastrophic health care out of pocket?
- What are the best methods to save for college and reduce college costs for our children?
Protect Your Retirement Income
from Low Interest and High lnflation
Life involves using life insurance company accounts that can be an integral part of any financial plan. Life insurance accounts can also involve legacy planning, estate planning, income leveraging, buy sell agreements, health care planning, tax advantaged growth guarantees, and income for life strategies.
Wealth stands for wealth management to help grow your accounts by utilizing market investments. It also includes Financial Planning to allow integration with other areas that affect your wealth. Wealth Management accounts utilize ETF’s, Mutual Funds, Corporate Bonds, Stocks, and are specifically designed for you based on your risk tolerance and goals.
Retirement involves planning by using the proper retirement vehicles for wealth accumulation and distribution. It also involves planning by managing specific account types, taxes, health care, social security, investment distribution, are some and many more areas we review when it comes to retirement planning.
Taxes involve maximizing investment gain by utilizing strategies that will reduce taxes while in the accumulation and distribution phase of your financial plan. By providing tax forecasting as part of your overall financial plan, we can help you to see your overall tax savings by being pro-active in your tax approach each year.
BeeSure certainly tries to go the 'extra mile' above and beyond the call of duty. I can sleep better at night and don’t have the 'high and low' periods when the market goes up and down. BeeSure goes out of their way to assist you.